10.02.2010

Jet Plane Related Verbs

This has been a supremely crappy week.

Nathan left early Sunday morning for Seattle, and less than four hours later I was hit by another car while I was merging onto the highway. Obviously I am fine, but it just made everything about this week rotten (dealing with insurance and police reports, etc), especially since I opted not to further stress him out by telling him about it. You may have noticed that I am not a secret-keeper by nature, and keeping this little incident under wraps until he was home and could see for himself that I'm fine was just... well, one of the hardest things I've ever done.

But he came home this morning, and it's been a pretty great day. We get almost twenty hours together before he takes off again (this time for Chicago), and we've been doing our best to spend as much of it touching as possible. We both are very aware of the fact that love is like a drug addiction (and NPR totally agrees with us) and we are trying to store up as much of our chemical fix as we can.

That being said... end of entry.


(Returning to Leave)

No comments:

Post a Comment