10.17.2010

In Which I Talk About Things Both Excellent and Great

We just finished watching The Secret of Kells, and oh my goodness it is so excellent that you need to go watch it right now. Why are you still reading this? Go watch! Go!! And then get back to me and we can be all excited together over how excellent that movie is. Beautiful animation, wonderful story, superb voice-acting: just well-done all around.

In other news, my mom and I labored over my Halloween costume this weekend, and it's looking pretty awesome. There are no pictures yet (and won't be until closer to Halloween) so you'll just have to take my word for it. But trust me- my word is pretty reliable. Which you know if you went and watched The Secret of Kells like I told you to.

In other other news, do you know what's great? Sure you do- autumn. Autumn is just great. The temperature is great, the air quality is great, the colors are especially great. And here is a photo from Nathan to help demonstrate just how great:

(Hanging)

No comments:

Post a Comment