6.18.2012

Hard Reset: Day Fourteen (or: Waving Goodbye to the Wagon)

More colors:
Yes her skin is greyish on purpose.

I woke up this morning with the knowledge that I could make a fresh start on life- including my hard reset- and do you know?  I decided to shrug it off and let it go.  Sometimes we fail at things, and this is a thing I have failed at.  This time.  What with everything else going on right now, obsessing over my food-intake has become more stressful than freeing, and I just... don't need that.  I accomplished what I set out to do (that is to say, break my milkshake-a-day habit), and now I'll go back to eating 80/20, and life will move on.  And I will be okay.  And not let myself slip back into such bad habit, because man- it is not worth how bad I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment