6.28.2012

Doing Tos

Pretty sure we all know what this is like:

In related news, I'm feeling Very Accomplished today, because I got to check several things off of my To Do List.  Most of those things were actually the scheduling of things that still need to be done, but hey- at least the scheduling is all taken care of!  Busy busy busy... one of the things I scheduled is some outdoor climbing with some of my Source friends.  I am excruciatingly excited about this, because a) it will be my first time climbing outdoors and b) that is one of the Big Things on my Summer To Do List.  (the other two being taking the Lead Climb class and running the Foam Fest 5k, both of which are scheduled for next month- oh, and also riding my bike into Portland.  So far that has not gotten scheduled... and it will have to wait until after I have Corey look Zuri over for damage I might not be experienced enough to notice- I can't tell if her front wheel is wobbling or if I'm just paranoid and man this is a super-long digression has anyone seen my closing parenthesis?!) (oh there it is)

No comments:

Post a Comment