6.12.2012

Hard Reset: Day Eight (or: Return of the Cravings)

First, a bit of fan art for a comic I've recently discovered- and devoured, because it is so good.
Blaire Warner

Then, a bit of excitement over finally having signed up to take a lead climbing class.  Woo!  That was one of my Big Goals for the summer, so I'm pleased as punch about it.

And, finally, some frustration that today is the day the sugar cravings have officially returned, and damned if I don't want some flippin' cupcakes.  Cupcakes!  Although the funny thing is, I can definitely tell it's about more than just the sugar- I want the whole experience of a cupcake- how small and pretty it is, the contrasting textures between cake and frosting... ye gods, frosting.  Ugh I have to stop now...

(One more cravings-related thing; in case you haven't heard, there is this.  I am both enticed and disgusted by the premise...)

No comments:

Post a Comment