1.08.2012

Young Heroine

Once upon a time I started a story that I called Blue Menagerie.  I got stuck on it, so it's sort of been languishing in my brain for two years, but it's still there- and I still think about it, and the characters.  One such character is the protagonist, Salome Thoris (aka Sallie), and she makes appearances in my sketch books from time to time.  This drawing of her is actually based on a photograph of my niece Quail, but since Quail is growing up to look an awful lot like Sallie, it works out pretty well:

(I will come back to this story eventually.  Probably just rewrite the whole thing...)

2 comments:

  1. I will say that I am awaiting more of this story. I'm also enjoying all these sketches. Keep it ALL going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I get it written you will be the first to know.

    ReplyDelete