1.29.2012

Oh Sweet Puppies

First of all, I want you to know that I did not have the inappropriate reaction.  I managed to contain myself, and here is evidence of that:

Look carefully- there are FIVE of 'em in there, and every one of them climbed into our laps- we didn't put them there.


One of the puppies in one of our laps is our girl- I won't tell you which one, because you'll find out soon enough.  All you need to know is that she already has an awesome name all picked out for her, and that she will hopefully be coming to live with us by the end of the week (she needs to be spayed first).  I did a lot of doodles of her when I got home, but since I don't want to give it away I will just show you a light sketch that I started but did not finish- it captures my "I am definitely not getting too excited over puppies!" expression fairly well.

So...difficult...not...to squee...

No comments:

Post a Comment