1.14.2012

I Will Hang Out With You, Mindy Kaling

Today I spent the vast majority of my day on a plane, and, as is my habit whilst so engaged, I passed the time by reading.  Nathan had gotten me Mindy Kaling's book for my e-reader, and I was super excited to read it, because let's face it- Mindy Kaling is pretty effin' funny.

I really enjoyed the book, and not just because it was funny- also because it was such a joy to read about the exploits of a fellow nerdy-girl-with-parents-who-had-expectations-without-being-psycho-who-enjoys-comedy-but-doesn't-find-cruelty-funny-and-what's-wrong-with-being-polite-anyway?

Did I lose you there?  I think I lost me.  Anyway, my point is that I had only one complaint about Mindy's book:

(See, sometimes I do hasty sketches, too)

No comments:

Post a Comment