1.12.2012

Blasted Petticoats

One of my wonderful brothers-in-law got me the Monster Blood Trilogy for Christmas, and I have started reading it.  I'm enjoying it quite a bit, and I thought I might do a little doodle of one of the characters.  Now, there are two problems with this decision: the first is that it's never wise to draw a character before you've finished the book, because a few pages after you've done your doodle you come across the word "petticoats" and immediately kick yourself for leaving that out of the drawing.  Ah well.  The second problem is that the author is himself an artist, and as such has put his own illustrations into the book.  I had to very firmly ignore them in order to make my own drawing- which, I assure you, was difficult to do, because his drawings are quite good (as you will see if you go to that link I so kindly provided).

Europe is a Fulgar, which means she uses electricity to fight monsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment