9.09.2010

Reverse of the Wheel

Wow, I went from feeling pretty dang good to feeling like utter crap- all in the space of about three hours. Ugh. As such, I don't have it in me to refine what I was working on today (a retelling of Rumpelstiltskin which I'm actually feeling quite pleased with) so you're getting a brief whine, instead.

...aaaaaand whine over.

(See, told you it was brief).

I'm about to go ahead and go to bed very early, since the body does its best healing while you're asleep (true story!). I promise a more robust post tomorrow (unless, of course, my condition deteriorates, in which case it was nice knowing you).

In the meantime, here is Nathan's kick-ass photo for today:

(Cylon Waiting)

(He named it something else but I don't care- my name is more awesomer.)

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better soon. The world needs your bloggin words.

    ReplyDelete