9.23.2010

100 Days

Do you know that, as I am typing this entry, there are 265 posts tagged "365"? It's true. That means, by the time this entry ends, I will only have 99 more posts in this project. Which means that at this particular second (20:07:05) I still must compose 100 entries. So that's a nice round number, which always makes things more significant. Significant enough for a title, anyway.

We'd been sans air conditioning for about three weeks at work- finally got it up and running again yesterday afternoon. No air conditioning in an office in September in Alabama means being, for all intents and purposes, closed. Which means no business coming in, which was bad. But today we had climate control, and I got to wear pants (I'd been wearing flimsy little sundresses- highly unprofessional but seriously needed in order to survive) and by golly I spent all day working. It was nice to be productive again.

Last night I finally broke down and bought a used copy of Final Fantasy X. I'd been wanting to do so for a very long time (pretty much since Adam and I stopped sharing living quarters/a PS2) so I figured that still wanting something over five years after the fact means it's probably okay for me to drop $21 of my allowance on it.

Cue incessant gaming.

Oh it's sweet. It's so sweet. I've not done much gaming since I moved down here, and I must say- it's nice to indulge myself again. Plus I just love this game so much- not to mention the nostalgia factor. I will probably post more on this topic tomorrow, since Nathan and I are both calling in sick for a Mental Health day (trust me when I say recent events justify this) and I fully plan to do not one single useful thing while the sun is up.

No comments:

Post a Comment