2.25.2016

Dropping the Shopping

It's exactly two weeks until I return to work (::whimper::), so today I bit the bullet, packed up Neeps, and went on the hunt for new work clothes to fit my new work body.

Aaaaand that sucked about as much as I thought it would.  I tried to write a funny post about the experience, but every time it evolved into nothing but a bitching rant.  So.

The upside is that Neeps was his typical, delightfully charming self, and only fussed a very little (and was comforted by rocking and a detailed explanation about how many more things Mommy had to try on before we could go).  Thank all stars for my easy-temperament baby, that's all I have to say about that.

I came home with two new shirts and two new dresses (all of which provide easy-access for the Pumping Professional) so all in all, not a complete waste of time.  Just not in any way, shape, or form and enjoyable time.

I said as much on the ol' FaceSpace, and several of my girlfriends recommended StitchFix, so after a bit of hemming and hawing, I signed up.  Here's to hoping it works out, and I never again have to shop for work clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment