10.31.2014

Reading the Bones

Happy Best Day of the Year!

Since today is my High Holy Day, I took a half-day from work so I could come home and finish up all those little last-minute things before our Party tonight, including turning the pouch for Nathana's "finger bones" into something he could wear around his neck:

now with realistic rattling action!
If you're confused as to what the heck costume requires wearing bones around your neck, it's this one:

The Onion Knight
And if you're still confused (and I don't blame you), I shall point you towards this for Nathan's costume (and this for mine, because they come from the same universe).

Now, check us out!
Official Portrait
Other Official Portrait

And here we are, supporting our Chosen Monarch, IStanis Barathepig:
The First and Most Confused of Her Name
Eventually I'm going to photoshop an antler-crown on her head.  It'll happen- you'll see.

Oh, and if you're wondering about that hint of green on Nathan's gloves:
...that's what post-production is for.

No comments:

Post a Comment