10.12.2014

These Chains Set Me Free

Wolf Rock:  I am a big, big fan.
This is the "looking the other way" view from what I usually post at the top of a route.

I did a 5.10 that challenged me, which was a really good feeling to have, after months of just sort of "maintenance climbing".  It made me determined to get back to the gym more regularly and up my game.

(I definitely look forward to coming back next summer, and spending a lot more time on this rock.)

Anyway, after we finished we headed down to a little hot spring (well, more of a warm spring) and got our soak on.  So.  Glorious.  It had been way, way too long since I'd gotten my outdoor nudity on, let alone frolicked in a hot spring.  But Nathan says he's willing to do hot-spring-specific hiking with me, so maybe it won't be such a long gap between this experience and the next...

No comments:

Post a Comment