5.30.2012

Not Blowing Smoke

So my nephew Grasshopper is visiting (and his parents too I guess) and you guys, it is so awesome.  It is so awesome, you guys!  I mean, my house is completely unprepared for a toddler, but that's cool- Grasshopper is more than happy to take me around and show me all the things that shouldn't be within his reach (but totally are).  Also I let him lose in the back yard to kid-test it, and from the happy noises he was making, I believe the yard can now be certified Kid Approved.  And then he and I had special Auntie-Nephew bonding time wherein we sat on my bed and he nommed on my old childhood rabbit (creatively named Bunny).  And then I explained that we do not nom on Bunny, and he kissed it by way of apology.

My nephew is obviously brilliant.

Anyway.

Have a dragon, inspired by the most recent round of Draw Something with my mother:

I wish I had not been lazy and left off the background.  Ah well.

1 comment:

  1. Me, too. ;-) Pretty, pretty dragon ...
    Anonymous Mom

    ReplyDelete