5.28.2012

On the Rooftop

You guys, you don't even want to know what my day has included.  I mean, I kind of want to tell you because I'm all about the over-share, but I'm not actually going to, because seriously- it involves other creature's fluids and you just don't want to know.  ::twitch::

Instead, have this sketchy-sketch, which involves only sweetness and nothing of the ick variety.

Scribble scribble whee!
It's gorgeous outside right now- the air and light and everything is just so perfect- and I'm listening to beautiful music and wishing it was always like this and also that I didn't have to go to work tomorrow.  On the bright side, we had lamb burgers for dinner, and it's only a three day work-week for me, since Nathan's brother and his family are coming for a visit and I'm taking Friday off to be awesome with them.  Huzzay!

No comments:

Post a Comment