4.11.2012

Yeah? Well My Mom Can Totally P0wn Your Mom.

I've mentioned before that I am a second-generation geek.  That's right, Gentle Readers, I come by it honestly.  My mother is a gamer, and more than that she is a gamer who will kick your friggin' butt at anything involving strategy.  We occasionally get into gleeful conversations about our most recent in-game-butt-kicking-exploits, and the other day as she cheerfully recounted her literally-last-second obliteration of an opposing army I got the inspiration to do a doodle for her.  This is the result of that inspiration:

That's MADAME Cleric to you, bitches.
Yeah, that's right- my mom doesn't just obliterate armies, she does it while playing as a cleric (a typically defensive character, for those less-nerdly-than-I).

Feel free to be in complete awe.

4 comments:

  1. Cute! And, how awesome to have a geekalicious mom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is basically the best. My mom has instilled a lot of good values in me, including the value of proudly owning what you're into.

      Delete
  2. It takes a guild dear, it takes a guild .... With that said .... Bwa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! I LOVE it. (And thank you so much for portraying me in something basically sensible for battle, and not a g-string and pasties .....)
    Love you! XOXOXOXO
    Anonymous Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo, now I have an idea for my NEXT doodle... ;P

      Delete