4.13.2012

I Am Too Tired to Come Up With a Clever Title

I had zilch in the way of inspiration for a drawing today, and so I went for coloring, instead:
She will beat you to death with her Mace of Healing, oh yes she will.

Fun fact: I based the colors of her outfit on my mom's high school colors.  Because I can.  Also, you will notice that she is not so friggin' pale as most of my ladies- this is because, unlike me, my mother actually manifests some of our Native American blood in the form of that elusive thing called melanin.  My brother does the same, darn his eyes.



...also, I just realized I forgot to lay in the shadow colors on her shorts.  D'oh.

2 comments:

  1. I approve. Now I would like to see myself rendered as .... Mage .... Warrior ... Rogue. (Not necessarily in that order.) ;-) Please? XOXOXO
    Anonymous Mom aka
    Clerical Mom

    ReplyDelete