4.22.2012

On the Moral Obligation of PNW Residents to Spend as Much Time in the Sun as Humanly Possible

...or am I the only one who feels that way?  Like I am doing a Bad Thing if I'm not outside while the sun is shining?  I'm suffering from that guilt right now, because I just spent the past hour or flailing around in Painter until I came up with something I was satisfied with sharing:
Creepier than originally intended- but I like it alright.

Nevermind that we spent several hours out hiking with the dog- the sun is still up!  Why am I not still in it??

(Maybe I will take my netbook back out on the back porch to do some more editing... I am quite close to having replaced all the ridiculous "place holder" name with actual names... and, as I said to my friend today, how can I ever expect to get paid not to work if I don't hurry up and publish a book?)

No comments:

Post a Comment