2.17.2012

RennFairest of Them All

I stayed home from work today because Isis was very sick, and needed full attention until we could get in at the vet.  Giving her full attention actually came down, primarily, to me laying on the couch with her sleeping on top of me for warmth- and while yes, puppies do sleep for most of the day, she spent the entire day either sleeping or begrudgingly be taken outside to potty.  She was not a frisky pup, and I felt bad for her.

Anyway, one is somewhat limited as to what one can get accomplished when a 23lb dog is sleeping on top of one, and thus I watched more hours of television than I necessarily care to remember.  One of the things I watched (thank you, Netflix) was a documentary on the Medici, which in its turn inspired some Renaissance-style-sketching.  Those women has some seriously enviable hairstyles.

Apparently I need servants specifically to dress my hair.  Also to clean my house, yesplease.

3 comments:

  1. I like the drawing. The documentary sounds interesting to, what was the title?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was called "Empires: The Medici, Godfathers of the Renaissance" and it's really quite good.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete