11.21.2010

A NaNoWriMo to Remember (or... Not. At All.)

I am posting this from my phone on the drive home from P-ville. I am doing this in an attempt to be able to go to bed relatively soon after getting home. Woo!

We had another successful day of baking, and I'm so sick of cookies that the very idea of sugar makes me want to vomit. Sooo... mission accomplished? Survey says yes!

As for NaNoWriMo, I'm pretty sure today is going to bedome the second day I officially raise my word-count by a big fat ZERO. And I'm pretty okay with that, since I'm all ahead of the game- plus I will, theoretically, have plenty of time to work on it tomorrow. And also Wednesday.

Hmmm, I've officially run out of room on my phone screen, and can no longer see what the hell I'm writing. So maybe it's time to cut this cop-out post off at the knees. And maybe when I get home i'l add a link to Nathan's photo, which is an excellent November-y sort of shot.

man, I wonder how many tos are in what I just wrote...

No comments:

Post a Comment