3.21.2012

Title Goes Here

I wanted to write something smart and funny tonight, but everything I've started has been less than pleasing.  Possibly this is due to my eye-crossing weariness (don't ask me why- I have no excuse), or possibly all my cleverness is being drained by the sleeping puppy in my lap.  After all, she did graduate puppy kindergarten today, and she was told she'll be a good candidate for agility training (once she gets past her spastic puppy stage) because she's so fearless and smart.  Since I find that hard to reconcile with the same dog who stares at me like, "What does 'sit' mean?" as we stand in the rain waiting to go inside, I have to believe she is siphoning cleverness from somewhere...

I also wanted to put up a good little drawing for you, but everything I've done has been (you guessed it) less than pleasing.  So instead you get a haphazard sketch of the puppy draining my smartness...

Sacked-out puppy as seen from above.

No comments:

Post a Comment