12.10.2010

Words Being Written

You know, I just don't feel like writing today (...and yet...)

So for tonight's entry I will write a list of ten things I do feel like doing.

1. Surfing (always)
2. Dancing (also, pretty much always)
3. Practicing the exciting new things I learned to do with my hoop
4. Finish up the super-secret project I've been working on for the name I drew for the gift exchange
5. Eating some chocolate (hmmm, I can do something about that right now...)
6. Watching another episode of Psych with Nathan
7. Snuggling with Nathan (note to self: combine #s 6 and 7?)
8. Taking a hot shower to combat the non-insulated state of my 1920s apartment
9. Drinking a hot cocoa spiked with Baileys with a few of my best girlfriends
10. Going to see Voyage of the Dawn Treader (this will be done tomorrow for certain)

There. I have written words. There they are. Hot shower time, ninjas...

No comments:

Post a Comment