7.16.2012

Sometimes it is Very Hard to be Good

For instance, right now I'd like to stay up and watch more True Blood.

But instead I am going to go get ready for bed at 2100, because that is Getting Ready for Bed Time, so that I can be theoretically in bed by 2200 and possibly asleep by 2230, all in the hopes of actually getting up when my alarm goes off at 0630 so I can do my yoga so that I can spend the rest of the day feeling like the lithe young 31-year-old I am rather than a stiff and cranky old person,  not to mention have time for a fat-and-protein-heavy breakfast that will give me the energy to cycle to work and get through work and then go climbing after work (with lunch to help it along).

But all that is about feeling good and having fun tomorrow, whereas watching more True Blood sounds like fun now.

::sigh::

This is what it means to be a grownup, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment