6.15.2010

Pretty Is Apparently Not Always As Pretty Does

Wow, I don't want to write. At all. I have used up all my creative energy working on my little two-page Serenity comic (thought I forgot about it, didn't you? Well I didn't) and putting together the first half of a photo album chronicling our UK adventures for the purpose of sending it to my grandparents. Run on sentence for the win. Anyway I had to stop the first one when I screwed up Simon's face three times in a row (he is the easiest of the grouping to draw, and normally I can bust him out no problem- it is a definite sign that I've gotten Too Tired To Work when I have to keep erasing "easy character"). And then my back hurt, because it had been a long damn time since I'd sat and drawn at a desk for more than a few minutes. It makes me irritated with myself for not using my gifts... but then I tell myself there is no point in being irritated- just acknowledge that I need to do better, and then do better.

That being said, it is too hot in here, and I have a headache. Blargh.

Nathan took a picture of me while I was being all cranky and horrible earlier. It blows my mind that that man not only puts up with me in all my moods, but still thinks I'm attractive and worth being married to. But then, I guess that's why I married him.

There is a hairball on the floor that I so don't want to clean up. ::sigh::

1 comment:

  1. Keep your head up. Things undoubtedly will get mo' better.

    ReplyDelete