4.12.2010

Forcing It

I am not really in the mood to write at the moment. Nor was I in the mood to write earlier today, when I dragged my netbook out and stared at it for about ten minutes (I know, I know- that hardly even counts as trying, in the creative field). But mood's a thing for cattle, or love play!

Sooo... here is a weird bit of knowledge for you. I'm not sure if it's true of all people with tattoos, or just sensitive-types like me, but I can always tell when there are allergens about by the way that my ink suddenly transforms into a creepy version of Pat-the-Bunny- you know, all texture-y and such. It's especially noticeably on my tree-tattoo, because of all the thin lines.
(This shot is from the 365 project a while back...)

It's unsettling and cool all at the same time, and it's all I can do not to constantly run my fingers over the raised parts of my skin, like a blind person reading and re-reading their favorite passages...

ink piercing
skin/vellum/paper
stain my fingers
with traces of you

...nice.

So there's your imagery/poetry for the day. Now I'm going to go attack a sweet potato, and then try to learn another track for BodyFlow. Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment