11.05.2012

Twenty-Five Words

"Just write a death scene where the person dying says 'Argh' twenty-five times in a row," said my husband to me earlier this evening.  I was twenty-five words short of my NaNo goal of twenty-five hundred words, and he was being extra helpful as only he can.

Amused, I posted his suggestion on Facebook, which led to a long string of twenty-five word statements bandied about to tell a ridiculous story.  As you can see,  I've not been able to stop myself since; I even upped the challenge to make it twenty-five per sentence.

But that's enough for tonight, I think- after all, too much drilling can drive a girl to distraction, and where's the fun in that, eh?

This doodle has nothing to do with any of that, but instead is of my dog, who manages to be both derpy and good.



No comments:

Post a Comment