11.10.2012

Rolling with Rocks

Tonight we went and saw the Reel Rock Tour 7 at Kiggins, followed by an after-party at the Source.  Good times, good times!  I was so inspired by the lady-climbers in that movie (and so hopped up on adrenaline) that I pretty much sprinted to the top of a 5.10- as soon as we got to the gym.  I'd say my ankle is finally, finally back up to snuff.
Pardon me whilst I do a jig.  Because I can.
And after that I attempted the slackline- attempted and failed, but hey- it was fun!  And afterwards one of the little girls who is a member at the gym (and is a very good climber, actually) came up to me and said, "You did really well!" in an encouraging voice.  It was so sweet.

The other exciting part about tonight was that Nathan's photography is being featured at the Source.  Woo, first public exhibition!  Who knows- we might even get a sale out of it!  Speaking of which, go look at his shiny new site, where you too may buy Nathan-prints of your very own.

No comments:

Post a Comment