9.22.2012

Not Doing a Damn Thing

Nathan's one requirement for this weekend was that we Not Do a Damn Thing.

My caveat to that was, "-That We Don't Want To".

As such, I got on my bike this morning and took a new (longer) route to the climbing gym.  The reason for the new route was because I wanted to extend the joy of being on my bike again- and joyous it was.  The weather was just perfect.  Plus I saw all sorts of interesting things on the way, and it filled me with Great Affection for my chosen town.  I do so love Vancouver.
Will I ever be able to properly draw a bike?  The world may never know...

(Oh and as for the gym- I did two 5.6s up-and-down, then a 5.8 and a 5.9  My ankle felt solid, but it will take a bit for my strength/endurance/technique to come back...)

No comments:

Post a Comment