8.25.2012

Trek in the Park!

Trek in the Park is a Thing, you guys, and it is Awesome.
Indeed.

I'd meant to go last year, but never quite got around to it- so this year I made definite plans to go while my mom was in town, because it's the sort of thing she would also enjoy.  But, as you know... tits up.  And so rather than going during opening weekend, as I'd originally planned, Nathan and I headed down there this afternoon to camp out two hours early, shielding ourselves from the Mighty Sky Fireball with a pair of umbrellas and good humor.

(Side Note: crutches work amazingly well for claiming nearby space for friends.)

I thoroughly enjoyed the experience, and I'm definitely looking forward to going back next year (a performance for which I will arrive three hours early, and bring a cooler.)

No comments:

Post a Comment