8.07.2012

Olympic

Well that could not possibly have gone better.

I got up at 0440, left the hotel by 0455, and was settled in to the lobby of the hospital at 0507, after having learned that my grandparents weren't actually scheduled to be there until 0530.

They walked through the door a few minute before that, and the looks on their faces was absolutely priceless.  I seriously have never gained so much gratification for so little effort on my part.  They were thrilled I was there, and I got to bask in the glow of Being a Hero.

Anyway, long story short, surgery went quite well, and 'round about 1230, once everyone was feeling secure in the outcome, Opa went home to take a nap and I headed to downtown to Olympia to meet up with a friend for late lunch.  We spent a pleasant hour catching up, and then he had to get back to work, so I headed home once more.

Chewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment