4.15.2011

Making the Best of It

My plan for the evening was to head into Portland with my Katie and live it up at Drink and Draw Like a Lady.  As such, I spent last night doing a bunch of little drawings called "Jenny O Loves Joss W" with the intention of being able to trade them at the event.  Here, have a peak:





















Now the bad news- with about an hour to go at work I started to feel ill... and by the time I got home it was to the point where being vertical was pretty much not a thing I could do without vomiting.  Sooo...  I stayed home.  I'm still home, not feeling as bad as I was earlier in the evening, but still not exactly awesome.  Anyway I decided that, lest my drawings go to waste (especially since I skipped swing dancing with a dear friend last night to do them), I will offer them up in trade to anyone who might want them.  Dr. Horrible, Wash, River, and Inara are already spoken for, but if you see one you want, speak up.

(PS see, I told you I'd eventually post some drawings...)

No comments:

Post a Comment