4.24.2011

I Need a New Chair

I am bitter, gentle readers.  Bitter, bitter, bitter.


Why so bitter, you might ask?  Because when we moved I was strong-armed into giving up My Chair.  My wonderful office chair that just so happened to be more cat fur than chair- but still!  I loved that chair!  And tonight, gentle readers, I miss it more than ever.  Because tonight I finally got all the technical aspects of my studio set up (computer, netbook, scanner, cintiq, full-spectrum lamp), which means I sat down to start re-acquainting myself with the arcane process of producing art digitally- and I've just spent the past two hours sitting on a broken down old stool (the stool that came with my child-sized drafting table, I might add) and my back is making itself known.

So I'm thinking "new chair" goes to the top of our apartment-need-list.  Screw towel racks, anyway...

But here- enjoy the fruits of my pained laboring:

Alianne of Pirate's Swoop, on the event of her first encounter with Kyprioth

Now that I'm looking at it on a smaller scale, I'm realizing I could/should have gone way more spectacular with the broken nose/black eye.  Ah well...  everything is a process...

No comments:

Post a Comment