5.31.2010

This Post Is Mostly Rubbish

It seems supremely unfair to me that I spent over six hours (straight!) working on this damn blog, and yet I can't go to bed yet, 'cos I still have to... blog. Waaaah!!

I guess I'm just really grateful that one of my co-workers agreed to cover my class tonight, otherwise I'd probably never have finished. Never never never.

I re-watched Notting Hill this afternoon, as I was processing the UK entries (it seemed appropriate). That movie always makes me smile- not just because it's a sweet movie (which it is) but because it always reminds me of my Katie. And if that's not reason to smile, I don't know what is. We went and saw that movie in the theater when it was first released, on a girl date, and afterward she said to me that she loved the ending because it made it obvious that it wasn't an ending- it was a beginning. I completely agree with her.

I am such a crankasaurus right now. Wish I didn't have to go back to work tomorrow- but I do. Which means I really ought to get to bed, because I'm feeling utterly burnt out and exhausted. Sorry for the basic lameness of this post, but hopefully you will be mollified by the complete awesomeness of the thirteen that I threw down for the past two weeks...

Also, have a picture.

2 comments:

  1. It never fails to amaze me how much more you remember of what I say than I do. It's kinda creepy- but, you know, in a nice way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The feeling is shockingly mutual, my love. ;)

    ReplyDelete