2.05.2010

Mind Full of You

I wrote a small snippet on Brothers today, but I don't know that I feel it's enough to throw up here. I know that technically it should be quality over quantity, but there is part of me that feels like I really need to offer up more than two paragraphs at a time... When I post story-snippets, I try to make them at least a (word) page long.

Anyway I'll probably write more on it tomorrow, and post it then. In the meantime, I need to find something else to write about, and my mind is pretty much drawing a blank.

Well, now, that's not strictly true. Mostly my brain is doing a happy little humming sort of noise that roughly translates to "My husband is home and the Warmth has come back to my existence!" It makes it very difficult to think of anything else.

Twice this week I've encountered older men (in their sixties and seventies) who have bragged to me about the longevity and goodness of their relationships with their wives. It warms my heart every time. How wonderful to have that! Not just the long marriage, but a husband who is still so excited about being married to you that he will brag about it to young women he's just met! I hope to always be that enthusiastic about my relationship with Nathan.

And now it's off to bed, as we've got some Driving to do in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment