2.02.2011

How About Some Pictures?

So it occurs to me that, in spite of the fact that I said I'd be focusing on my art for this year's project, I haven't actually uploaded anything to the blog.  So I thought what the heck... here's a couple things that I've churned out in the past month.

First off we have just plain ol' doodles done on the tablet:

(Note the commentary-to-self... I do that a lot.  My sketch-books can get a little ridiculous...)

Next up?  One of the three illustrations I submitted to the magazine, tied in to a piece about self-labeling.



So now you can see that I have in fact been drawing at least a little bit- and getting more comfortable with the tablet as I go.

(And I have to say that ever since I hit "send" on the emails that contained the articles and illustrations I've been revising them in my head going, "Stupid!  It would have been so much better if you'd just tweaked this and that..."  ::sigh::)

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear how that all pans out. Also excited for some new pictures. That tablet sounds very nice.

    ReplyDelete