11.21.2014

Return to Normal

The rains are back.
(thank heavens)
I'm having a very hard time feeling motivated right now.  I'm less than 5k away from hitting my NaNo goal of 50k words in 30 days, which technically I ought to be able to knock out this weekend, but the reality is that I'm feeling sulky and in need of a break.  But my other (personal) goal for NaNo was not to skip a single day of writing, sooo... sulkiness can suck it, I suppose.  Even if it's only 500 words, I need to churn it out.

::sigh::

Stupid discipline.

Speaking of which, I've been feeling like such utter crap lately, and today I was reading paleo success stories and realizing that I just need to get back to eating clean.  I feel so much better.  I look so much better.  Life is better when I'm not being lazy.  But not-being-lazy is so much harder than being lazy.  Whiiiiiiiiiiiine.

 Okay, enough of that.  Time to knuckle down and craft words.  500, at least.  2000 for the ideal.  Go O, Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment