4.01.2013

That Other Thing I Write For

So by now you've probably put two and two together, and realize that my dog is a pit bull mix:
Pig Bull
If you've been reading long enough, you also know that we got her via Born Again Pit Bull Rescue, a wonderful non-profit whose motto is "Foster One, Save Two".  Go ahead and check them out- I'll wait.  Just don't blame me if you end up with a new dog.

Aaaaanyway, as one might expect, adopting a pit bull has turned me into something of a pit bull advocate...
I advocate smoochies!

...and that advocacy has led me to volunteer with BAPBR the best way I know how- via my words.  I've been doing supplemental blog entries for them for a little while now, and if you peruse their blog chances are you'll come across some of my jabbering (it may be hard to tell, since we all try to write in the same "voice", but the current entry, for 03/29, is one of mine.)  (Like the photos?  Guess who volunteers his photography skills...)

So yeah- that's part of what's taking up my time these days, and I hope you'll take the time to check it out on occasion.  And now have an outtake:

OUTTAKE!

2 comments:

  1. I suppoz u herd in th' case of the guy who put tats on hiz lvly p'bull? Like, last week?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read the article, and I have opinions about it, yes.

      Delete