5.21.2011

Real Conversations in My Marriage

Click to be able to actually read said conversation.


I've been playing around with Sketchbook Pro, to see how I like it, and to tell the truth I'm not really sure yet.  I'm pretty sure it has a lot to do with me being too lazy to really look into what it can actually do outside my half-hearted doodling, but still... I'm just starting to get a feel for PhotoShop, and I'm not sure how much I want to muddy those intellectual waters.

Also, I've heard from several sources (some of whom have been saying so for years) that I ought to get back into doing the little slice-o-life comics I used to do back in college.  As such, I've also been playing around with reworking my old style, and the above sketch is the result of doing so whilst making the afore-mentioned forays into Sketchbook.  (I apologize if you already read the exchange over on FB...)

2 comments:

  1. More more more. I just wanted to say that of ALL the tweets and status updates about the Rapture, this one is by far my favorite. You guys are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It helps that I live with a sardonic genius. ^_^ (Who apparently "gets" heaven...)

    ReplyDelete