2.03.2018

Shariel

Okay, first of all, I have been drinking.  So, like, forgive any spelling errors.  Also grammatical.

Second of all, I had a conversation with a friend today, in which we compared our respective early influences re: the ocean.  His had a lot to do with Jaws, and resulted in definitive discomfort with the watery depths.  Mine had a lot to do with The Little Mermaid, and resulted in me being a land mermaid.  So, obviously, I had to do a mashup:
Part of your world.  Your bloody, tasty world.

I don't even know, man.  I had planned to go back in with some purples to bring out the hair more, but then I got invited out to the movies, which we followed up with a trip to the bar, where they had chocolate/orange infused whiskey, soooo... this is what you get.

Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment