2.06.2018

Poison Ivy, Pt II

One of the reasons I love Poison Ivy so much is, obviously, her hair (there are other reasons, such as being a stone cold bitch who does what needs doing to get the job done, and being a freaking brilliant lady scientist who takes no crap, but yeah I could probably do without the ecoterrorism but we all have areas of improvement right) and so when I was dreaming up this doodle I knew I wanted to bring in kind of a leaf-like texture to her hair.  Which I did!
So Color.  Much Wow.
Of course, now I want to go back in with more linework to really make things pop, but my Old Lady Alarm has already gone off for the evening, and I must obey.

(That being said, I picked up a metallic green lipstick this evening, during my Mother/Son date, on the off chance that I'm able to unearth the Poison Ivy costume in time for this weekend... and that it still fits...)

No comments:

Post a Comment