2.07.2014

The Snow Goes On

Woke up to a pristine winter wonderland today, something I haven't seen in a very, very long time.

Not in Oz anymore.

Nathan drove me to work, where I woman'd the phone for a few hours.  I left once the markets were closed, and got home just in time for the snow to start again- and to have a little romp time in the back yard with Isis (who finds catching snowballs in her mouth to be great fun), as well as a mini snowball-fight with my husband (during which I learned that while I was packing loosely for good explosion effects, he was packing densely so as to whallop me better).  Once our hands were sufficiently frozen, we came back inside and I baked some cupcakes, because being snowy days just call for lovely smells from the kitchen, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment