2.13.2014

Early Valentine

Nathan and I had our own little Valentine's Day celebration this evening- he brought me flowers, and we exchanged our home-made cards, and then I got dressed up all swank and we went out to eat at Thai Orchid, where we had delicious sushi, wonderful service, and a great atmosphere.

It's KIND OF like a heart...

Then we came home and watched Dirty Dancing, which (believe it or not) I'd never actually seen before.  What a great movie!  And with a way happier ending than I thought it would have.  I feel like the reaction I had watching it as an adult (basically I spent much of the movie cooing, "The precious beebees!) is probably not the one I'd have had if I'd seen it as a girl, but hey- I also wouldn't have had the fun of exclaiming, "It's that guy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment