10.20.2012

Regaining Some Sanity

I spent a good portion of today cleaning.  I expect I will spend at least four hours of tomorrow cleaning, as well.

Believe it or not, this actually had me in a pretty damn good mood.
Happy Girl.  In her House Cleaning/Yard Work Hat.  Which she stole from her brother.
See, having a not-clean house makes me feel... just a little bit off.  And the longer the state of affairs continues, the more and more off I get.  Until I am a friggin' basket case.

It has been far too long since my house was truly clean.  But it will be soon, and that is an Excellent Thing.  The impetus for this (aside from a desire to not cringe every time I walk... anywhere...) is that I'm  having my Climbing Bros over for dinner tomorrow night- along with their respective ladies.  Eee!  I'm pretty stoked.  Dinner party, woo!

And speaking of climbing, I'm about to go do a little bit of that right now.  Because it's Saturday night, and IdowhatIwant!

No comments:

Post a Comment