12.24.2012

Attention Grabber

Today's image brought to you by the Chinese Zodiac!  Specifically, by the sign of the Cock, which is (as you may have surmised) my sign!  Here is what some sources have to say about the typical Cock personality:

Roosters are extremely sociable and prefer being the center of attention, always bragging about themselves and their accomplishments. 

Although let's be fair, here- is it really bragging if I'm just Stating Awesome Facts About Myself??

::cough::

Aaaanyway, between thinking of the Chinese Zodiac and masks (and masques, for that matter) I came up with this little drawing- which I brought home and colored, because I didn't have to work a full day which meant I had time for such shenanigans.  (Also I baked a pie.  Because awesome.)
In my little mental narrative, she is a dancer hired to perform at a masque.  I may do a series...

No comments:

Post a Comment