8.18.2014

Candid Camera

We celebrated my Oma's 80th birthday today, and while I got many fine photos of my family...
Shy Eaglet

Some of our Bavarian cousins

My brother is skeptical: my nephew is satisfied.

The lady in red is Oma, matriarch of our clan

Boys in blue shadows

Lady and Gentleman

Definitely up to Questionable Good
 ...the photo that I ended up selecting as today's "photo of the day" is this one:

Go home camera: you're drunk
I like it because while it's obvious that I didn't intend to take that photo, it is equally obvious that I am laughing uproariously at whatever good time I'm having.  In specific I'm laughing underneath the pear tree that Nathan, David, and I were rehearsing our rendition of, "What a Wonderful World", while a decidedly pregnant Chelsea chased John around the lawn.

Capturing happy moments: the entire point of this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment